TWO YEAR PROGRAMS
Don’t know everything you need to know in order to get a career in construction? It’s never been easier to receive a quality construction education.
Our universities, technical colleges and apprenticeship programs offer a variety of programs and all types of curriculum. You can receive degrees, diplomas or certification in all aspects of the construction industry. From AutoCAD drafting and civil engineering to diesel and heavy equipment technology and construction management, the right program is waiting for you.
There are also many opportunities for those with a high school diploma or GED—you can even work while you’re in school.
Metropolitan Community College
Southeast Community College—Milford
- Building Construction Technology
- Deere Construction Technology
- Electrical & Electromechanical Technology
- Energy Generation Operations
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Technology
Central Community College—Hastings Campus
- Construction Technology
- Drafting and Design Technology
- Electrical Technology
- Heating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Heavy Equipment Operator Technology
Northeast Community College—Norfolk Campus
- Building Construction
- Drafting – Architectural
- Electrical Construction and Control
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning